BECOME A PARTNER
GROWING RESPECT has always grown through respectful partnerships and collaboration across communities including with children, young people, schools, community service organisations, academic institutions, philanthropic groups and governments.
While some partners contribute financially to strengthen respectful relationships across the sector and our communities, others have shared their time, knowledge, expertise and skills.
How you can be involved as a partner:
- If you are a young person who has participated in a GROWING RESPECT program, we are really interested in hearing what you think, what you would change and in what areas you think we need to do more work
- Develop a project with us
- Sponsor or support a community to host training, resource development or other community-led, respectful relationships project
- Submit with us for funding of a new project or tender
- Contribute to funding our work
- Ask us about bringing GROWING RESPECT to your community
- Share your experience of community-led program development
If you are interested in a partnership with GROWING RESPECT, please contact us.